Saturday, December 11, 2010

Where are we going with this?

The internals were already terrible with lack of adequate time and now this management paper! Well to all those good people of GTU who referred Pearson are finding themselves in a soup. The paper was basically a Production Management Paper. The whole third year or as I call it the “Genie Pig Batch” feels like they have wasted their time reading the Pearson Book. Well the frist paper is generally controversial, remember the Maths-I Paper of the “Genie Pig Batch”. As in then, I am sure this paper will be sent to IIM to check whether it’s contents are in Syllabus (Headings given to us; I don’t feel that’s its fare to call it syllabus). On the positive side, I believe we could attempt the questions and bluff as much as we want to. My dreams and hopes of feeling certainty in GTU have now died. Hope we all score nice. And All the Best for all other exams!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmmm........great........keep going man......bt dis dis should be red by all gtuians n higher authorities.......

    ReplyDelete